Friday, June 6, 2008

FUn in the Garden


I know this is the best picture but it's the best I could get on my camera phone. Anyways.....We went to Grandpa Lanier's house on Wed. for a visit and picked a whole bunch of vegetables from his garden. We picked tons of green beans, eggplant, and the biggest cucumbers I have ever seen. Anyway on Thursday night we cooked the green beans and sliced the cucumbers to go with dinner. We had a tastiest meal with salmon and brown rice and all the veggies on the side. It was sooooo good. Thanks Grandpa Lanier.... I can't wait till we have a house and we can grow are own garden

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

WOW what a beautiful garden! I love fresh veggies!!! Yum

Lanier Household Creations said...

Hey! I'm glad to see grandpa Lanier has greenbeans in his garden! Landon and I are coming into town on Wednesday and will be there for a week! We'll have to get together! See ya soon!!!

Jennifer said...

JaimeEscalante!!!!!
You are tagged on my blog! OH and I got a thingy in the mail for our H.S. Reunion. I guess it is in Nov.

It's a wonderful life!