Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fun at the splash pad




I took the kids, and my younger cousins, Porter and Kennedy (sorry if spelt wrong) to splash pad at Power Ranch. Aunt Bev was visiting from California and she came along too. She likes to do fun things with her nieces and nephews when she visits. The kids had a really fun time. They probably only played in the water for like 30 minutes. Then we feed the ducks and played in the water a little longer. After the park we went to McDonald's for lunch. (I hate McDonald's but it's the only place with a play center.) Good thing there was a Taco Bell right next door. Me and Bev ate Taco Bell while kids had chicken nuggets. They played in the play area for over an hour and half. I don't know if they had more fun in the Water or at McDonald's.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am so jealous! It looks like you guys had so much fun. I love the picture of Porters plumbers crack! Gotta love that!

Jennifer said...

OH! And I LOVE your background! Way super cute!

It's a wonderful life!