Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!

Marcus, Ashton. Kayla and Bradley
Bradly patiently waiting for fireworks
Ashton, Aunt Erana and Kayla

Our 4th of July was alot of fun. Me and Ethan both had to work during the day so we missed out on the barbaque. But in the evening we went to my father in law house in Gilbert. The high school near his house puts on a firework show. We always sit next to the little lake near his house and we are able to see the show. Anyways the fireworks were a little delayed (I think due to the monsoon we had earlier in the evening). The fireworks finally started at 10:00. The kids waited so patiently. The kids enjoyed the fireworks so much. My boys were so excited and Kayla didn't cover her ears like all the years before. Happy 4th!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love your firework picture!!!!
Glad you had a good 4th!
See ya soon!

Julie Price said...

So . . . you don't know me, but I think "Aunt Erana" is my childhood friend from Mesa, Ariz. Will you tell her Julie Price said hi?!

It's a wonderful life!